FMC’s organization and detailed supervision on construction/build-out projects often reduces man-hours, saving clients time and money. FMC has Senior Project Managers on staff with over 20 plus years of experience in the construction industry. Our experience enables us to handle all phases of the construction process.
The process we use to review, select and manage contractors provides our clients the opportunity to participate in the process but not have to worry about the details surrounding negotiations, bid package preparation or review/approval of drawings against approved budgets. FMC makes the client’s priorities their priorities and works diligently to advocate for the client and manage the construction detail.
Construction management services include:
- Design review and consultation services
- Project estimating
- Bid package preparation, evaluation and negotiation
- Sub-contractor evaluation and selection services
- Project monitoring and on-site supervision
- Quality inspection and punch-list preparation
- Project Meetings oversight
FMC’s construction management consultants are your eyes and ears on the job site, making sure schedules are maintained and the new location is complete to specifications in time for the scheduled move.